Stay tuned for weekly updates! Our desire is to provide a safe worship environment for everyone. Thank you for your understanding & patience as we navigate these difficult days.
Worship time is 10:30 am – outdoors when weather permits.
In case of inclement weather we will move indoors.
Current Series: Rotten or Ripe?
Bulletin for Sunday, August 9th, 2020 – Self-Control
Bulletin for Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 – Goodness
Bulletin for Sunday, July 26th, 2020 – Kindness
Past SERMON SERIES: Who is God?
June 28th: Part IV – A Relational God – Sermon Link
Sermon Notes (Part IV)
Scripture: I John 4:7 – 5:5
- God is LOVE
- God wants to be KNOWN and to KNOW us
- God’s love was shown to us through HIS SON
- Our love for one another shows that God LIVES in us
- If we live in Him and He in us then we have LOVE
- This is love for God: to LOVE GOD AND CARRY OUT HIS COMMANDS
June 21st: Part III – God Our Father – sermon link
Sermon Notes (Part III)
Scriptures: James 1:5, 2 Corinthians 12:9, Romans 8:39, Philippians 4:19, John 10:10.
- As Father, God is our WISDOM giver, giving GENEROUSLY and without REPROACH. (James 1:5)
- As Father, God is our ENCOURAGEMENT. His GRACE is SUFFICIENT for you. God’s POWER is PERFECTED in my weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- As Father, God is our PROTECTOR. Nothing in all the world can SEPARATE us from His love. (Romans 8:39).
- As Father, God is our PROVIDER. God will supply all our needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- A thief comes to steak, kill, and destroy, but God has come that we may have LIFE and have it TO THE FULLEST. (John 10:10)
June 14th: Part II – God of Creation – sermon link
Sermon Notes (Part II)
Scriptures: Genesis 1, Psalm 139:14, John 1:3.
- Creator is the first name God reveals about Himself in the Bible.
- From the beginning of the world God has been alive and active in creation.
- All of God’s creation is wonderful, including us, as Psalm 139:14 declares we are wonderfully and fearfully made.
- Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. John 1:3
- God’s creation reveals His power. God’s Hebrew name is Elohim meaning “Mighty One/Strong One.”
- God reveals Himself to His people through creation.
- God is continually creating and continues to knit together His creation. Psalm 139:14
June 7th: Part I – Is God Really There? – sermon link
Sermon Notes (Part I)
Scripture: Exodus 3:1-20.
- We encounter God when we least expect it.
- God’s name is “I Am,” or He is the “Always Is.”
- Faith is the beginning of knowing that God exists, but His works assures our faith.
June 28th: Part IV – The Relational God.